We agree to provide you with access to and use of our website on the terms set out below.
You should ensure that you have read and understood these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you should discontinue using the website. If you have any questions you may contact us at Contact Us.
Use of site and intellectual property rights
Our website is comprised of software and may contain text, images, graphics, product-related data, audio clips, video, music and other information. The Content is subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights owned by us, or a third party which has permitted us to use the Content.
You must only use the website for lawful purposes and ensure that you do not:
1. carry out any activities in relation to the website which:
(a) may cause disruption or failure of the website or any part of it, including its functionality;
(b) may constitute infringement of our intellectual property rights;
2. provide false information when registering for our Team NAPA membership program or changing membership information;
3. copy, distribute, reproduce, modify, translate, adapt, vary, reverse engineer, de-compile or disassemble any of the Content or create derivate works based on the Content;
4. use any spider, scraper, robot or other automated means to access the Content and the website for any purpose whatsoever or seek to bypass any measures that we may implement to restrict automated access to the Content or the website; or
5. use the Content or any trade marks or other marks contained on our website which are protected by law.
We reserve the right to monitor and track your login information on the website to ensure it is being used in accordance with these terms.
A cookie is a small data file that a website may write to your hard drive when you visit it. A cookie file can contain information, such as a user ID, that the website uses to track the pages you have visited. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you personally supply. A cookie cannot read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by another website.
The Content is provided on an “as is” basis and we do not make any warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the Content, including whether use of the website will be uninterrupted, error free, or fit for a particular purpose.
In these terms, a reference to a “claim” means any claim, allegation, demand, suit, action or the initiation or threat of proceedings of any kind made under or in connection with these terms or its subject matter, whether arising under contract, tort (including negligence), statute or any other basis in law or in equity.
To the fullest extent permitted by law:
1. we exclude all representations, warranties, implied terms (including those implied by statute, custom, law or otherwise) in relation to the website or the Content, except as expressly set out in these terms; and
2. we are not liable to you in respect of any claim in relation to the website or the Content or these terms for any loss, damage, expense, loss of data or other incidental damages.
We make every attempt to ensure that the website is free of viruses and other malicious code which may affect your computer systems. However, your access to and use of the website is at your own risk and you must take your own precautions to avoid and protect your computer systems against any viruses and other malicious code.
Suspending or terminating site access
We may suspend or terminate your access to and use of the website, without notice, if you are in breach of these terms. Any termination or suspension does affect any rights or remedies which we may have under these terms or otherwise at law.
These terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
Changes to these terms
We may change these terms from time to time, in our sole discretion and without notice to you. By continuing to access and use the website, you agree to be bound by the changes to these terms.
You may contact us at Contact Us
NAPA Auto Super Store (ABN 90 010 670 256) (“we”, “us” and “our”) understands how important it is to protect the personal information of our customers. We take care to comply with the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act and provide you with a level of comfort that the information you provide to us will be managed in accordance with law.
What personal information do we collect?
We may collect information from you which reasonably identifies you as an individual, including your name, email address, telephone number and date of birth.
How do we collect and store your personal information?
Your personal information will be securely stored by us, including in our data warehouses located in Australia and by selected third party providers located in Australia.
Why do we collect your personal information?
We may collect your personal information to:
- process transactions in-store;
- answer your questions, resolve your complaints and conduct investigations;
- market and sell our products and promote NAPA Auto Super Store;
- comply with any legal requirements;
- conduct research to better understand and serve our customers and for statistical purposes;
- communicate with you, including where we need to conduct a product recall;
- prevent fraud, including services to protect your information; and
- provide you with marketing offers and information about NAPA Auto Super Store.
If we want to use your personal information for other reasons, we will contact you and ask you for your consent.
When do we disclose your personal information?
We may disclose your personal information to people and organisations:
- that provide us with services to promote our products;
- that carry out, or help us to carry out, our business activities including our agents, contractors and external advisors;
- that maintain our information technology; and
- to whom we are authorised or required by law to do so.
- your personal information may also be disclosed by us to other people and organisations that you have consented to.
What rights do you have in relation to your personal information?
You have the right to access your personal information and require us to correct any of your personal information.
To access or correct your personal information, please Contact Us or open an email you have received from us and click the relevant link.
How do you make a complaint?
If you would like to make a complaint regarding our use of your personal information, you can Contact Us.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you can contact the Officer of the Australian Information Commissioner.
Who do you contact for further information?
At NAPA Auto Super Store we are committed to genuine customer service. If you are not happy with a product you have purchased because it is faulty, please return the product to our store.
CONDITIONS OF RETURN
To enable our store to process your return or exchange, you will need to present a copy of your receipt or other proof of purchase. For Team NAPA members, simply provide our staff with the contact details you entered when you registered for membership and your sales information will be located by us.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer a refund, credit or exchange if you have changed your mind or for specially ordered products (unless the product is not fit for purpose or faulty) or products which havebeen modified or used contrary to the product’s instructions.
ASSESSING YOUR RETURN
If your product is faulty, we may need to conduct an assessment to determine the nature and extent of the fault. This may include sending the product to the manufacturer or their repair agent. Products that are likely to require assessment include car audio, electrical and motor driven products, power tools, and specially procured items.
We will notify you of the outcome once the assessment has been completed.
THE AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please treat your gift card like cash. Lost, stolen or altered Gift Cards are the responsibility of the holder and will not be replaced, returned or refunded. Your gift card is redeemable only at NAPA Auto Super Store, 60 Moss Street Slacks Creek, Logan City Q 4114. It is not redeemable for cash. No change will be given. This card cannot be used for payment of Trade Accounts. This card expires 12 months from the date of issue.
This card is partially redeemable. If you wish to partially redeem this gift card, the balance of the initial gift card not redeemed will be reissued on a new gift card with the same expiry date as the initial gift card.
It is up to the card holder to use the full value of their gift card within the validity period.
For any assistance please call our store on 07 3290 7600